He Was In The Car With His Wife And Two Kids, But He Started Getting Out To Shovel Snow off The Front of The Car

The death of a mother and her two young children could have been prevented very easily. They died from carbon monoxide poisoning while staying warm inside a parked car with the engine still running.

But precautions should be taken to prevent these kinds of tragedies. Sashalynn, her son Messiah and the daughter Saniyah were all fatally affected by the incident.

The governor signed a mandate to include carbon monoxide threats in driving training.

Anything increasinf awareness of deadly issues is a great step, says the director of the group ‘Kids and Cars’ which promotes road safety.

A lot of people are careless and ignorant to the deadly toll that carbon monoxide poisoning has. More than 30 fatalities have been registered lately.

81-year-old Martha Stewart Shocks Fans With Her Scandalous Photos She Shared On Social Media

Neighbor’s Labrador Attacks 5-year-old, Then The Family Pitbull Does The Forbidden